Our fully non-combustible wall pads are available for flat walls or corners for the Original or Classic Edge pads. We make matching wall pads to go with every size floor pad, even custom sizes. Our mounting brackets raise the pad 1" off the floor pad and hold it 1" away from the wall. This mounting system, along with our fully non-combustible design, can reduce clearances to a combustible wall up to 66% in many cases. Talk with your stove dealer and check your stove manual for clearance requirements for your stove.
Features & Benefits
- Available for standard (single wall board) and corner (two wall boards) installations.
- All Original Edge wall pads regardless of size will be built with the 1-1/4" frame.
- May reduce clearances to combustible walls.
- Mounting brackets are available to space wall pad(s) - 1" off floor hearth pad and 1" away from the wall.
- Provides an attractive hearth setting for your stove.
Wall Pad Sizes
|Wall Pad (SQ)||A||B|
|36 x 48 SQ||48||36|
|40 x 48 SQ||48||40|
|48 x 48 SQ||48||48|
|54 x 48 SQ||48||54|
Wall Pad Installation Videos
The following 4-part instructional video series demonstrates how to install a wall pad using a 40" Hearth Classics hearth pad.
Wall Mount Bracket Installation - Step 1
Learn how to bend the brackets to prepare for wall pad installation.
Wall Mount Bracket Installation - Step 2
Learn to install the bottom brackets for the wall pad in this instructional video.
Wall Mount Bracket Installation - Step 3
This video demonstrates how to install the top brackets on the wall pad.
Wall Mount Bracket Installation - Step 4
This videos demonstrates how to install the wall bracket and attach the pad to the wall.