Pedestals for Hearth Pads
Matching pedestals are available for all sizes and shapes, including special orders. Pedestals are offered in tile, slate, stone or brick and are designed and built to be slightly smaller than the hearth pad. The hearth pad, which is a separate unit, will overhang the pedestal on all sides.
Standard Pedestal - 6" Height
- Available with or without thermal value: No thermal value – pedestal will include a 3/4" solid top surface (not just framing).
- Thermal Value Pedestal: R-value of 2.08 includes 1" mineral fiberboard, R-value of 3.12 includes 1-1/2" mineral fiberboard.
- These two options when combined with the hearth pad will increase the total R-value to a minimum of 3.67 and 4.71 respectively.
- Solid 3/4" surface is installed under the mineral fiberboard and is not included in the R-value rating.
Note: Pedestals are available in all tile/slate/stone options (not just the three shown).
- Two layers of mineral fiberboard installed in our Original Edge 1" frame raises the R-value by 2.08 for a total R-value of 3.67 or 4.32 depending on the frame of the hearth pad.
- Designed and built to be slightly smaller than the hearth pad - makes a great base for installations on thick carpet and/or padding.
- Available for use with either of the Original Edge or the Classic Edge frames.
- Low-Profile Pedestal and hearth pad are separate units.
What colors of hearth pad are available?
Choose from a variety of colors and materials.
What size of hearth pads are available?
Hearth Classics hearth pads are available to customers in several different shapes and sizes.
What frame styles are available?
There are two styles of powder-coated frames to choose from for the hearth pad.