Modular Hearth Protection System
36” x 36” Modular Hearth in Black Hills
The affordable Modular Hearth protects your floor and deck from falling embers and messy spills. By joining individual tiled panels with our unique locking system, you can make a beautiful ember protector in minutes. Panels are 12” wide by 24”, 36” or 48” long and are just over 3/8” thick. You can build a pad to just the size you need.
An individual Modular Hearth panel can be used as a hearth extension or joined with additional panels to make a larger pad to fit under a stove, grill or fire pit. Once joined, the Modular Hearth creates a continuous barrier that prevents embers and spills from harming your floor or deck below.
- Available in 3 colors and more than 11 size configurations.
- Made with real ceramic tile on galvanized steel.
- Light weight and easy to transport.
- Fast and easy assembly. No tools necessary.
- Can be cut to fit your specific size needs.
- Easy to clean with no maintenance.
- Tested to UL1618 Standard as a Type 1 Ember Protector
- Patent Pending
- Made in U.S.A.